Bike Walk Alameda is excited to announce that Bike to Work Day is happening on May 11, 2017. Mark your calendars for our yearly event celebrating the community and our love of biking!
This event is made possible every year with the generous help of volunteers and we’re looking for biking enthusiasts to join our Bike to Work Day volunteer team! We’re looking for people like you to help us create a day full of community and biking.
We’re looking for volunteers who are interested in any and all tasks that help us create an amazing Bike to Work Day. Here are some ideas of ways you can help:
- Hang posters for the event around Alameda
- Volunteer at our annual Bike Home from Work Event
- Work at one of our five energizer stations to pass out bags and sign people up for memberships
- Stuff bags for Bike to Work Day
- Take photos
- Transport food and refreshments for the event
- And much more!
Bicyclists are appreciative of volunteers and the work they do to make this day run seamlessly. Volunteers will also get some amazing free stuff like t-shirts and snacks!
If you are interested in volunteering for Bike to Work Day 2017 great, please fill out this short volunteer form here.